Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rejected... AGAIN!

Got two MORE rejection letters yesterday...

I should just start a blog that has nothing but rejection letters from all the companies I apply to. I get at least two a week, it really is ridiculous. It's not like I'm NOT qualified. I have a damn Management degree. I have over ten years work experience. I'm in Grad school for God's sake...
I am goiing to cut and paste the two most recent ones for your entertainment.


"Thank you for your interest in the American Cancer Society and your recent submission to our Government Relations Director, New Mexico position. We have reviewed your resume/CV and have decided to pursue other candidates whose qualifications are more closely aligned with the position requirements and our current business needs. We encourage you to visit www.cancer.org on a regular basis to view current opportunities. We wish you the best in your career search. Thank you"

"Thank you for submitting your application for the position of Airfield Operations Manager with Aviation. We have carefully reviewed all applications received for opening and regret to inform you that you were not selected to be interviewed for the above position. Good Luck in your future employment endeavors. Sincerely, Michelle R. Rallis, City of Albuquerque"

No comments: