Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Pictures

Mother's Day for me started out at 7:30 this morning, when Cierra woke me up to give me my presents... I got this uber cute card that she made for me at school:
Front: Inside:
Then she ran downstairs to pull this baby out of hiding: It is a huge tissue paper flower to 'wear in my hair'. ;o)
And, she made me this cute cuff with more rhinestones then you can see on this picture!!! She got like three jewelry making sets this Christmas, this is something from one of them!
After we finally got up and going, we stopped by Keva Juice for a Bannanarama smoothy (Cierra) and a Strawberry Squeezer fer' me. yummm. We were bein dorks in the car as you will soon see:




Then we went to a great little place on San Matei called Art Attack to paint some ceramics:



After we were done there, we went back to the apartment to meet up with Manny, who took us to dinner. We went to O'neil's and sat on the patio right next to the fountain. It was a little bit windy... but I just love it outside. (sigh) :o)


No comments: